Top Achievements in 10 years
- Greater Prescott Trails Plan
- Prescott Circle Trail
- Spence Basin Trail System
- Ranch and Badger Trails
- Spence Springs Trail Head
- Pump Track at Granite Creek Park
- Youth Mountain Biking Program
- Started PTSC – Prescott Trails Safety Coalition
- $57,000 in Trail Donations
- 8,300 Volunteer Trail Building Hours
- Added 167 miles of Trails
However, there is still work to be done. We recently applied for and received a grant to study the possibility of building a gravity flow trail. This would be a new type of trail not currently available in the Prescott area.
The study will start this spring. It will result on a plan and budget for building the gravity flow trail.
This new gravity flow trail will be expensive to build. PMBA will be looking to work with its members, the city and the business community to raise the funds to make it happen.