During the month of May, IMBA has their Spring membership drive. If you join or renew, you are automatically entered into the drawing for one of six prize packages including the two bikes pictured above. Details of the prize packages here.
Prescott Mountain Bike Alliance (PMBA) is your local mountain bike and trail advocacy 501(c)(3) all volunteer nonprofit organization.
- We help build new trails and maintain existing ones.
- We build relationships with land managers in our community to increase access to trails.
- We build relationships with local business community and elected officials to access funding and support for our trails.
- We host and promote networking events and group rides to get more people on mountain bikes.
- Maintain our website (prescottmtb.com) with information on where to ride in Prescott, a calendar of group & shop rides and MTB related events, updates on PMBA projects and volunteer opportunities.
- We represent the mountain bike community’s interests in meetings with other local trail
users organizations to better protect the trails we have and advocate for new ones.
Because the more members we have, the more influence we have on expanding the mountain bike trails in our community. Benefits of membership include:
- 10% discount on parts & accessories at participating bikes shops(*)
- Free digital subscription to Mountain Bike Action Magazine
- Discount on a new Subaru. Check Findlay Subaru Prescott for details
- Discount on spot injury insurance for mountain bikers.
- 10% discount from Canyon Bike fit, Mackinations cycling, The Hike Shack and Norco Dirt Series Mtn bike camps.(**)
** 10% discount applies to 2023 Sedona bike camp locations. Email
PMBA@prescottmtb.com for discount code.
How much does it cost?
Membership starts at just $39 annually or $5 per month. However, if you can afford it, please consider donating more.
- Participated in Greater Prescott Trails Plan – Over 170 miles of new mountain biking trails in Prescott area in 10 years including: Prescott Circle Trail, Spence Basin, Ranch and Badger, Thumb Butte, Pioneer Park, Dells etc.
- Thousands for volunteer hours maintaining trails.
- Raised thousands of dollars to be invested in trails.
- Member of the Prescott Trails Safety Coalition
- Built Spence Basin trail system.
- Pass it Forward program.
In the last year:
- Chloe’s Prescott Circle Trail Challenge
- Spence Basin Signage
- Fundraiser for Pump track at Granite Creek Park
- Study for new trail system at Bean Peak Park including a gravity flow trail.
- Roll-over ramps at Ranch and Badger trails
- Newbies group ride to encourage new women riders.
- 8 – 80 group rides.
- Armoring of a section of trail 332 ( Javelina trail )
- Buildout of new pump track in Granite Creek Park
Currently working on:
- Improved signage for Prescott Circle Trail
- Advance project of building new gravity trail system in Bean Peaks area
- Educating local business community and elected officials on importance of investing in our local trails for economic development
PMBA is a local chapter of the International Mountain Bike Alliance (IMBA). This relationship grants PMBA its non-profit status among other benefits. A small portion of your membership fee goes to IMBA for trail advocacy at the national level, the rest remains with PMBA to be invested locally.