The Prescott Mountain Bike Alliance (PMBA) is a 501(c)(3) organization and International Mountain Biking Association (IMBA) chapter club.
PMBA’s mission is to create a mountain biking community and enhance riding opportunities on Prescott area trails.
PMBA accomplishes this mission by:
- Providing fun, safe mountain biking experiences and social events for all ages and skill levels
- Promoting responsible riding among mountain bikers
- Working with land managers and municipalities to improve existing trails and create new ones.
- Collaborating with other user groups to ensure a quality trail experience for all users
Membership starts at just $39 annually or $5 per month. However, if you can afford it, please consider donating more. Help us make a difference!
PMBA has a great history of hard work on the ground, maintaining and building trails along with working to educate riders of all kinds on the careful, considerate use of our resources. Spence Basin, Granite Dells and Ranch trails are the most recent examples.
- Social Rides
- Social Events
- Discounts at local bike shops (10% on parts and accessories, membership card required)