The Prescott Mountain Bike Alliance (PMBA) is a 501(c)(3) organization and International Mountain Biking Association (IMBA) chapter club that preserves, protects and promotes mountain biking, trail access and diverse riding opportunities on Prescott area public lands through community education, tourism, advocacy and unified action. We do this by:
- Providing fun, safe mountain biking experiences and social events for all ages and skill levels
- Promoting responsible riding among mountain bikers
- Working with land managers and municipalities to improve trails
- Collaborating with other user groups to ensure a quality trail experience for all users
Membership starts at just $39 annually or $5 per month. Help us make a difference! The more members we have the larger our impact can be.
There is no other organization in the area dedicated exclusively to our sport. In an area with hundreds of miles of single-track, and a sport that feeds the local economy in huge numbers, your voice is key!
PMBA has a great history of hard work on the ground, maintaining and building trails along with working to educate riders of all kinds on the careful, considerate use of our resources. Spence Basin, Granite Dells and Ranch trails are the most recent examples.
- Weekly social rides: Women’s Ride, Guy’s Ride, 8-80 Ride
- Social Events: Easter Egg Hunt family ride, Pint Night, Fall Bike Festival
- Monthly newsletters
- Discounts at local bike shops
- Tools for trail building
- Events – Races, Skills Clinics
- Promote Mountain Biking in the Prescott Area