- This event has passed.
PMBA 8 to 80 Ride
May 31 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 1:00pm on Sunday, repeating indefinitely
Please note: until further notice, all 8 to 80 rides are cancelled due to the Coronavirus !
This ride is appropriate for novice to advanced riders from 8* to 80 years old. Families with children are especially encouraged to join us. We divide ourselves into riding groups for A, B, C, and Toodle Rides. We ride for 1-1/2 to 2 hours, then enjoy visiting and snacks. After-ride drinks and snacks are pot-luck.
2020 Ride Schedule & Locations:
- February 9th- Peavine/Sundog (across from Humane Society) at 1:00 pm Ride – Peavine, Sundog or Storm trails
- February 16th – Brownlow ( too much mud elsewhere ) at 1:00 pm.
- February 23rd – Cancelled. Too much rain.
- March 1st – Spence Basin ( upper trail head parking area ) at 1:00 pm
- March 8th – Dog Park at 1:00 pm
- March 15th – CANCELLED. Too much rain & mud.
- March 22nd – CANCELLED
Each individual must complete a liability release form, perform an equipment check on your bicycle, and disclose any medical concerns prior to participating in any PMBA group ride. Please inquire with the ride host for more information.