2022 continued to test our patience. In spite of the continued pandemic, we persivered and made some good progress on a number of projects.
- Monthly trail workdays to help brush trails in Spence and Pioneer Park. Our members completed 382 volunteer hours working on our local trails.
- Help fund archeology report for Bean Peaks gravity flow project. Report has been delayed due to weather. Final approval expected in Spring of 2023.
- PMBA currently has 250 members. Up from 234 at the beginning of the year.
- Bike shops incentives – We continue our good relationship with our local bike shops. 10% discounts on parts and accessories for PMBA members at – Bikesmith, High Gear, Ironclad, SoulRide and Archer’s bikes.
- PMBA Tuesdays: 8 events – 40 to 50 attendees each time. Supported the following venues: County Seat, La Planchada, Founding Fathers, The Raven, SoulRide Tap Room, Mark’s Beer Garden, Lazy G’s, The Barley Hound
- Pint Night at Soul Ride: Over 100 attended
- Prescott Trails Challenge Celebration
- Raffle ($17k)
- Prescott Trails Challenge ($20k)
- Merchandise Sales ($7,200)
- Pint Night and other events ($1,500)
- 8 to 80 Sunday Rides
- Ladies ride – first Saturday of each month
- Posted weekly shop rides from local bike shops on PMBA’s website
- Whiskey off Road Race
- Pass it forward
- MBAA Races
- Chain Events – Best Party of the Year
- Pump Track repair work
- New middle school team