The Prescott Mountain Bike Alliance is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization and International Mountain Biking Association (IMBA) Chapter club.
To preserve, protect and promote mountain biking, trail access and diverse riding opportunities on Prescott area public lands through community education, tourism, advocacy and unified action.
PMBA accomplishes this mission by:
- Providing fun, safe mountain biking experiences and social events for all ages and skill levels
- Promoting responsible riding among mountain bikers
- Working with land managers and municipalities to improve trails
- Collaborating with other user groups to ensure a quality trail experience for all users
PMBA is a Volunteer Organization
The more members and volunteers, the greater the influence we have with land managers and open space policy makers in the Prescott area. Your membership dollars help us advocate for more trails in the area for you to enjoy while our volunteers make those trails a reality.
PMBA Board Members
- Brooke Weitkunat (Treasurer)
- Charlie Glasel (President)
- Chris Hosking
- Chris Peckham
- Dave Spellman (Secretary)
- Dov Torenberg
- Jeff Watson
- William Earles
- Ximena Florez