- Regularly scheduled mountain bike rides
- Skills instruction clinics
- Bike repair workshops
- Trail stewardship and maintenance field trips
All led by trained and experienced coaches and instructors, all for FREE – including loaner bikes when needed!
Who is it for?
Young mountain bike riders who are currently in 5th to 12th grade.
- Consent Form: All youth riders must submit a parent or guardian-signed consent and liability release form before participating in the program/rides. You may download the consent form in advance and bring the completed form to your first ride or show up 5 minutes early to complete a waiver onsite.
- Equipment: All riders will need to bring a helmet, water and a way to carry it, and clothing appropriate for the weather. Each rider should either bring their own mountain bike suitable for riding easy to moderate trails or arrange for a loaner bike from PMBA (limited availability, please use the sign-up form below to inquire).
- PMBA membership is greatly appreciated, but not required.
- Parents and other adults are encouraged to join in, but it is not required for a child to participate.
Upcoming RidesThere are no upcoming events at this time.
This year’s fun starts in April, so please complete the form below and we will reply shortly with more information, including exact event dates: