Join the voices of mountain bikers!
Prescott Mountain Bike Alliance (PMBA) is your local mountain bike and trail advocacy 501(c)(3) all volunteer nonprofit organization.
- We help build new trails and maintain existing ones.
- We build relationships with land managers in our community to increase access to trails.
- We build relationships with local business community and elected officials to access funding and support for our trails.
- We host networking events and group rides to get more people on mountain bikes.
- We represent the mountain bike community’s interests in meetings with other local trail
users organizations to netter protect the trails we have and advocate for new ones.
Because the more members we have, the more influence we have on expanding the mountain bike trails in our community.
How much does it cost?
Membership starts at just $39 annually or $5 per month. However, if you can afford it, please consider donating more.
If you join or renew prior to June 30th, you’re eligible to win prizes including a Yeti Mountain Bike and a Western Spirits trip for 2.
If your membership is current and expires at a later date, you can be entered to win prizes if you renew your membership now before the membership drive’s deadline. Your membership period will be extended by one year of your expiration date. For example if your membership expires in October of 2021 and you renew now, you are eligible to win prizes and your new expiration date will be October 2022.
Another option is to switch to a monthly membership and auto renew. Your new expiration date will be pushed one month forward and your next monthly charge will take place after your annual membership expires. Using the example of the membership expiring in October 2021, your expiration date will be pushed to November 2021 and your next monthly charge will be in November 2021.
Monthly auto-renewals ensure that you always qualify for membership drives and prize eligibility.
* PMBA is a local chapter of the International Mountain Bike Alliance (IMBA). This relationship grants PMBA its non-profit status among other benefits. A small portion of your membership fee goes to IMBA for trail advocacy at the national level, the rest remains with PMBA to be invested locally.
- Participated in Greater Prescott Trails Plan – Over 170 miles of new mountain biking trails in Prescott area in 10 years including: Prescott Circle Trail, Spence Basin, Ranch and Badger, Thumb Butte, Pioneer Park, Dells etc.
- Thousands for volunteer hours maintaining trails.
- Raised thousands of dollars to be invested in trails.
- Member of the Prescott Trails Safety Coalition
- Built Spence Basin trail system.
- Pass it Forward program.
- Youth program
In the last year:
- Chloe’s Prescott Circle Trail Challenge
- Spence Basin Signage
- Fundraiser for Pump track at Granite Creek Park
- Study for new trail system at Bean Peak Park including a gravity flow trail.
- Cross-over ramps at Ranch and Badger trails
- Newbies group ride to encourage new women riders.
- 8 – 80 group rides.
Currently working on:
- Improved signage for Prescott Circle Trail
- Armoring of a section of trail 332
- Buildout of new pump track in Granite Creek Park
- Advance project of building new trail system in Bean Peaks area
- Educating local business community and elected officials on importance of investing in our local trails for economic development