- Shuttle drivers will offer some suggestions for trails to ride to get back to the festival but we encourage folks to download Trailforks to get a detailed listing in each area.
- $5 per shuttle, or $15 to ride shuttles all day.
There will be three shuttle destinations:
- Shuttle 1– Copper Basin (4 Way). This is the best location to check out the 2018 MBAA Enduro trails.
- Shuttle 2 – White Rock/Thumb Butte. Access to Thumb Butte trails and Spence Basin.
- Shuttle 3 – 396/Senator Hwy.
Shuttle service will begin at 8:30 AM and shuttles will run roughly every 30 minutes based on demand. This year we’ve added a few special shuttles.
8:30 a.m. – Our First run will be a special run to the top of Spruce. Riders can come down either side of trail 307 and catch a ride back on the shuttle waiting at the bottom. The returning shuttle will drop off at 396/Senator if riders are interested.
10:00 AM – PMBA/GTC Led group ride in Spence Basin.
12:30 PM – PMBA/GTC Led Ladies Only group ride at White Rock/Thumb Butte.
1:00 PM – PMBA/GTC Led group ride at 396/Senator Hwy.
2:00 PM – Final shuttle(s) for the day depart.
Test out the latest and greatest bikes on some awesome trails at the Prescott Mountain Bike Festival!
You will need to bring your state-issued ID and credit card in order to take out a demo bike. To use a demo bike you must also bring a helmet, a camelback or something similar, your shoes and your pedals.
These vendors will have demo bikes available: