- At each of the shuttle drop off points there will be a local rider there to help with directions and to lead a group ride if wanted.
- $5 per shuttle, or $15 to ride shuttles all day.
There will be three shuttle destinations:
- Shuttle 1– Will go to White Rock at Thumb Butte and continue on to Sierra Prietta.
- Shuttle 2 – Will go to Aspen Creek Trail Head /48 and continue on to Sierra Prietta.
- Shuttle 3 – Will go to Trail 396/Trail 62 at Senator Highway.
You can either ride back into town, or catch a shuttle from White Rock at Thumb Butte back to the Festival.
9:00 a.m. – Shuttle 1 and 2 Leaves
9:30 a.m. – Shuttle 3 leaves
10:30 a.m. – Shuttle 1 and 2 Leaves
11:00 a.m. – Shuttle 3 leaves
12:00 Noon – Shuttle –1 and 2 leaves
12:30 Pm – Shuttle 3 leaves
1:30 p.m. – Shuttle – 1 and 2 leaves
2:00 PM – Shuttle 3 leaves – This is the last shuttle for the day.
Test out the latest and greatest bikes on some awesome trails at the Prescott Mountain Bike Festival!
You will need to bring your state-issued ID and credit card in order to take out a demo bike. To use a demo bike you must also bring a helmet, a camelback or something similar, your shoes and your pedals.
These vendors will have demo bikes available: