- This event has passed.
PMBA Youth Spring Ride Series
April 8 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 4:00pm on Monday, repeating until May 13, 2019
- Meet at the large dirt parking lot at Pioneer Park between the softball field and pickleball courts (Google Maps/Directions link below).
- Consent Form: All youth riders must submit a parent or guardian-signed consent and liability release form before participating in the program/rides. You may download the consent form in advance and bring the completed form to your first ride or show up 5 minutes early to complete a waiver onsite.
- Equipment: All riders will need to bring a helmet, water with a way to carry it (backpack, bottle cage, etc), and clothing appropriate for the weather. Each rider should also have a mountain bike suitable for riding easy to moderate trails with an extra tube for flat repair. PMBA does have a limited number of bikes in a variety of sizes for those without bikes – please inquire/reserve via sign-up form.
- Start Time: Riders will need to be “ready to ride” at 4:15 PM. This includes having all your clothing on, water filled, tires aired up and checked for flats, and brakes/other bike components in verified working order. Drinks and light snacks will be provided and then riders hit the trail at 4:30 after instructions from the ride coordinators. Rides last for 1 hour and 15 minutes for a 5:45 completion time.
- Parents and other adults are encouraged to join in, but this is not required for the child to participate.
- PMBA membership is greatly appreciated, but not required.