Monthly ride is for ladies of all ages to get together for a fun ride.
- The first Saturday of the month
- Ladies only
- This is a fun ride
- Rides will be between 8-15 miles and the laughs are free
- All ages welcome
- Must be able to ride 8-10 easy miles
- We will normally have two groups, a faster and slower group.
2023 Ride Schedule & Locations:
- 2/4: Peavine TH (across the street from the humane society) 10am (multiple ride options)
- 3/4: Desert Hills Trailhead. (Cave Creek area) 10am. See PMBA Facebook page to RSVP.
- 4/1: Brownlow TH 9am
- 5/6: Ranch TH (Walker Road) 9am
- 6/3: White Rock TH 8am
- 7/1: Goldwater (White Spar TH) 8am
- 8/5: Granite Basin 8am
- 9/2: Lower Spence TH 9am
- 10/7: Upper Spence 9am
- 11/4: TBD
- 12/2: TBD
Each individual must complete a liability release form, perform an equipment check on your bicycle, and disclose any medical concerns prior to participating in any PMBA group ride. Please inquire with the ride host for more information.