PMBA 8 to 80 ride
October 30 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am
An event every week that begins at 8:00 am on Sunday, happening 45 times
This ride is appropriate for novice to advanced riders from 8* to 80 years old. Families with children are especially encouraged to join us. We divide ourselves into riding groups for A, B, C, and Toodle Rides. We ride for 1-1/2 to 2+ hours.
2022 Ride Schedule & Locations:
- July 17 – 8:00 am – Peavine Trailhead – Sundog & Peavine trail options
- July 24 – 8:00am – Dog Park Trailhead
- July 31 – Cancelled – Rain & mud
- Aug 7 – Pioneer Park – 8:00 am. Big parking lot East of Commerce dr.
- Aug 14 – Peavine trailhead – 8:00 am.
Each individual must complete a liability release form, perform an equipment check on your bicycle, and disclose any medical concerns prior to participating in any PMBA group ride. Please inquire with the ride host for more information.