PMBA 8 to 80 Ride
November 17 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 1:00pm on Sunday, repeating indefinitely
This ride is appropriate for novice to advanced riders from 8* to 80 years old. Families with children are especially encouraged to join us. We divide ourselves into riding groups for A, B, C, and Toodle Rides. We ride for 1-1/2 to 2 hours, then enjoy visiting and snacks. PMBA provides after-ride drinks, snacks are pot-luck.
Fall-2019 Ride Schedule & Locations:
Statring on October 6th, we shift to a 1pm start time for the fall/winter, with locations each week of:
- October 6th – Spence Springs at the 332/Iron Springs Road trail head.
- October 13th – Dog Park on Willow Lake Road
- October 20th – White Rock
- October 27th – White Spar/Wolverton
- November 3rd – Spence Springs at the 332/Iron Spring Road trail head
- November 10th – Brownlow
- November 17th – White Rock
- November 24th – Peavine/Sundog at lot across from Humane Society
Each individual must complete a liability release form, perform an equipment check on your bicycle, and disclose any medical concerns prior to participating in any PMBA group ride. Please inquire with the ride host for more information.