Each individual must sign in and complete a liability release form (once/year), perform an equipment check on your bicycle, and disclose any medical concerns prior to participating in any PMBA group ride. Please inquire with the ride host for more information.
- Nov 5 – 10:00 am – Upper Spence Trailhead Many ride options – Green, blue & some black
- Nov 12 – 10:00 am – White Spar Trailhead – 396 to 330 loop
- Nov 19 – 11:00 am – Pioneer Park – Many ride options of green & blue trails. Meet at paved lot East of Commerce.
- Nov 26 – Noon – Peavine South Trailhead (near humane society). Many ride options.
- Dec 3 – Noon – Ranch trailhead (Walker rd.) Up Ranch to Badger, down to under route 69 and back to TH.
We often break up into different groups: faster, slower, longer, etc., depending on how many riders show up. We typically ride for about 2 hours and enjoy a social get together afterwards.